Event Title Goes Here
California Academy of Sciences
Two passes to this historic museum in beautiful Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
Most days through March 2021
The world’s only aquarium-planetarium-rainforest-living museum.
- Come nose-to-beak with penguins and parrots
- Watch sharks and sting rays cruise beneath your feet
- Feel the spray of the California coast
- Fly to Mars (and beyond the Milky Way!) from the safety of your planetarium seat
- Take a virtual safari in African Hall
- Climb into the canopy of a living rainforest
- Face your fears—and an albino alligator—inside the Swamp
- Meet scientists as they return from research expeditions around the world.
From the depths of a Philippine coral reef to the outer reaches of the Universe, it's all inside the California Academy of Sciences!
Two passes are available. You, the winning bidder, and the very nice donor will work out a convenient time for your unforgettable experience.